Friday, February 19, 2010

Ujjad

................... "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough." ---- Albert Einstein.
............................................ Ujjad .........................................
" “ Doing anything instantly , anywhere ,without hesitating and no thinking …”"
But it doesn’t mean that these activities are bad,

I usually think after acting, but somehow manage everything and that’s the reason I have an Image(()0)

These includes just change the moods if evry one is laughing then my one sentence will stop any further laugh,
And if everyone is in sad mood then I make them laugh this is me::
That’s why my friends call me ujjad”””


<<<<>>>>>
Now this is just for filling the space this what i have written on my profile so just understand the meaning of the sentence from Smileys
:::::::::::::::::
i m in situation that my :-X and :-\ what to tell, but i can say that i am 8) person always :) but have these feelings to :( ;) ;D sometimes i become >:( but i shocked evreyone by being single but i m removing my >:D any waiting for someone to :-* and and then :P ??????::::::::::::::::
this means
::::::::::::::::i m in situation that my lip sealed and undecided what to tell, but i can say that i am cool person always smile but have these feelings to sad , wink , grin sometimes i become angry but i shocked evreyone by being single but i m removing my evil any waiting for someone to kiss and and then tounge(I am happy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

share

Popular Posts

Blogroll